Hot DIP Galvanized Balls Safety Handrails Detai:
Ball-rail stanchion has advantages such as attractive appearance, convenient installation,
robustness, and good anti-corrosive property after hot dip galvanizing.
It is widely used in such industrial and construction engineering fields as electric power,
petrochemicals, machinery, sewage treatment plant, waterworks, gardens, municipal roads, airports, etc.
1. Surface Treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing always.
2. The quantity of horizontal pole:
A.one horizontal pole; B. two horizontal poles; C. three horizontal poles.
3. The specification of the post (pillar): see the form picture for the post (pillar).
4. Types of Vertical Railing include P, C, W, S, SC, SO, MB (Multi ball).
5. Types of Inclined Railing include PA, CA, WA, SAL, SAR, AM, SOAL, SOAR.
6. Quantity of the post (pillar): A. one post; B. two posts(pillar)
7. Specification: S means standard type; E means economical type.
8. Materials: C = carbon steel; S=stainless steel
9. Rail height: single rail manufactured according to design, double rail is 1.1m, and triple rail is 1.2m.
10. Column spacing: mainly four kinds as 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 2000mm.
Knee rail pipe
Design height should be 1100mm from either the pitch line or the top of the floor.
Distance from the pitch line to the centreline of the stair handrail should be between 900mm – 1000mm
For areas where it may be required to remove the handrail system from time to time, we can offer a removable stanchion. The Type E stanchion has a plain end with a collar welded to it. This stanchion is secured in place using either the Type J or Type H socket, dependant on the required fixing method.
A wide range of base plates are available to accommodate various installation requirements.
Hot DIP Galvanized Balls Safety Handrails AFQ:
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How is your product quality guaranteed?
A: Our factory is ISO9001:2015 certified. All the products are100% tested and inspected before delivery.
Q: How does your factory handle an order ?
A: After receiving an order, we will discuss all the details with customers, and meanwhile we will issue customers a PI for final confirmation.
Customers will be requested to do 30% deposit as required in PI before mass production starts. When production is finished, our QC will do final testing and inspection, and will forward all the inspection pictures and reports to customers by email. Customers will arrange balance payment accordingly. After we confirm receipt of payment, we will inform customers' forwarder to pick up the goods.
Q: What's the lead time?
A: It varies according to different models and designs, but normally 3-4wks.
Q: Do you accept OEM or ODM?
A: Yes, of course, We have professional R&D staff to process your drawings and requirements.
Q: How can I get a free sample?
A: We don't provide free samples. We charge customers all the costs and expenses of
sample making, but If customers place a bulk order after sample approval, the collected sample making costs will be refunded to customers while we confirm the order.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: 30% T/T deposit 70% balance payment before shipment.